Position – DM/Manager -Sales
Qualification – Graduate in Electrical and Electronics or proven track records in sales within the electrical sales and marketing field.
Product Range – LV/MV Switchgear/BMS Products (CCTV, Fire System, Access Control Etc…)
Roles & Responsibility:
Creating value based solution opportunity in market through consultative, technical solution sales approach, This includes new customers , green field orders from existing customers, third party customers, end users and through turnkey vendors,SI’s etc.,
Segment focus – large and critical buildings, Hospitals, Hotels, Data centers, Life Science and Government/Industrial buildings.
Complete focus on account approach and management: Manage direct existing accounts – create and acquire new business across verticals. Cross sell in to direct accounts. Sell to other BU accounts.
Our client leverages the solutions team to sell Eco-Building products to create a value to customer and provide better energy management concepts to be a leader in energy management systems in market.
- Responsible for the Sales of LV/MV Switchgear, Fire Alarm, Security & BMS Systems to ensure that annual personal and department sales volume are achieved in terms of bookings, billings, operating profit etc…
- Ensure increase in share though sales & third party migration Opportunity for entire range of products.
- Provide value-added solution through consultative solution approach
- Create account plans, Create MIS of all the projects of Identified Key Accounts with their execution Plan
- Ensure the Project Funnel shall be Maintain at 5X of AOP for the solutions Vertical
- Develop & maintain relationships with potential customers’ accounts, turnkey vendors across the assigned market by monitoring sales and negotiating orders to maximize revenue in accordance with pre-defined targets.
- Seek out competitor information, maintain knowledge of new developments in the market place and communicate information to the Sales Manager.
- Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Solution Design ensuring the most viable, effective solution is designed to meet customer’s requirements.
- Provide assistance to Projects function, in particular in the fulfilment of technical and design responses already sold.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and energy offerings and methodologies.
- Handling consultants, client, architects, and vendors; timely approvals from consultants for system design,
- Awareness and implementation of company HSE policy.
Very competitive and attractive salary and benefits offered.