Our client is a global giant with over 100 years’ of experience in oil and gas. Join a global workforce of over 20,000. Positions now open at their Qatar operations.
(Generator, Pumps, Valves, Water systems, Water Quality, Vibration / Noise analysis)
Benefits: Rs.60,000 – Rs.80,000 + Accommodation, Transportation, Insurance & Food provided
– Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services.
– Install light bulbs, doors, cabinets, paneling, formica, carpet, and bulletin boards.
– Schedule and complete the “Preventative Maintenance Program”.
– Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
– Paint interior and exterior walls and cabinets; hang wallpaper and pictures; assemble furniture.
– Replace washers, faucets and seals on malfunctioning plumbing equipment; repair leaky faucets and clean clogged drains; install and repair sprinklers.
– Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
– Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
– Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
– Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
– Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company guidelines.
– Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
– Maintain monthly inspection and maintenance of building and HVAC roof motors and fans and replace as needed; clean, grease and paint all equipment used in heating and ventilation.
– Perform welding as needed.
-Ability to communicate and interact effectively with various levels of staff
-Ability to read and understand oral and written instructions in English, e.g., MSDS directions, chemical product labels, equipment manuals, work orders, etc.
-Ability to lift and move heavy objects regularly (Minimum 28 Kgs.)
-Ability to climb steps and ladders and work on roof tops and other high areas.
-Ability to work with required safety and personal protective equipment.
-At least Vocational Diploma in HVAC-Electrical…..
-Must have 2 to 5 years work experience as maintenance Technician
-Basic computer skills is sometimes required