Our client is a global giant with over 100 years’ of experience in oil and gas. Join a global workforce of over 20,000. Positions now open at their Qatar operations.
Benefits: Rs.60,000 – Rs.80,000 + Accommodation, Transportation, Insurance & Food provided
1) Inspects, tests, adjusts, and repairs electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and systems used to indicate, record, and control generating operations in conventional or nuclear power electric generating plant: Inspects meters, indicators, and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations
2) Tests accuracy of flowmeters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, radiation counters or detectors, and other recording, indicating or controlling instruments to locate defective components in system, using test equipment, such as pressure gauges, mercury manometers, potentiometers, pulse and signal generators, oscilloscopes, transistor curve tracers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and wattmeters.
3) Traces out and tests electronic solid state and vacuum tube circuitry and components to locate defective parts in analog and digital, protection, or radiation monitoring systems, using test equipment, schematics, and maintenance manuals.
4) Removes defective instruments from system, decontaminates, disassembles, and cleans instruments, and replaces defective parts, using handtools.
5) Reassembles instruments and replaces instruments in system, using handtools.
6) Lubricates instruments and replaces defective wiring and tubing.
7) Calibrates readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
8) Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
9) Prepares schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
the ability to pay careful attention to details
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-3 years of related experience.
good communication and reading skills,
manual dexterity and patience
the ability to use proper lifting techniques to lift between 11 and 25 kilograms
good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities
the ability and desire to keep up-to- date with technological developments in the field
Must have the ability to carry out the safety rules and policies established by the department.
Must have the ability to communicate in both oral and written English